Lots of chaos going on in our world right now. But you don’t have to let it consume you! You are in control of your health. You have the ability to maintain a strong immune system!
How to can you take care of your immune system at home?
- HYDRATE!! Yes, you should be drinking half of your body weight in ounces. Tea, coffee and juice do not count towards these ounces. Water helps the body flush out the germs and other toxins.
- FRUITS & VEGGIES. Your body needs nutrients so the immune system can work properly. Fresh fruits & veggies provide a wide variety of nutrients that the body needs. Eat a rainbow of fruits and veggies each day!
- SLEEP! When you are tired, let your body rest! When we rest, the immune system can work to fight off infections.
- STAY CALM. Stress wrecks your immune system. There is no need to stress right now. Go for a walk. Meditate. Read a book. Exercise. Whatever helps you relax.
- SUNSHINE!! Vitamin D is an important player in our immune system. Get outside and get some sunshine on your skin. Plus, it feels good!
- GET ADJUSTED!! Immune system health improves substantially with regular chiropractic adjustments. Adjustments release tension from the nervous system, which in turn allows the immune system to function at its best.
Back to the basics everyone! Time to take care of yourselves.